Swakeleys Road, Ickenham, Uxbridge, Greater London
- Freehold Chinese Take Away
- A3/A5 use
- Prominent location
- Within walking distance of 2 stations
- Potential to convert flat (STPP)
- 3 Bedroom
Glazed shop front, radiator, counter, tiled walls and floor.
Industrial Chinese water cooker with 7 rings, Idustrial cooking extractor, gas hob with 6 rings and double oven, deep fat fryer, 2 x industrial Stainless Steel sinks, a range fitted wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces, one and ah half bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, under stairs storage cupboard, Wall mounted combi boiler door to:
Frosted Double glazed window to rear, hot water boiler.
Frosted double glazed window to rear, low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor door to:
Mainly paved and concrete hard standing, five to six flower beds, fenced boundaries, Access to garage and off street parking.
With double glazed window to side and door, doors to front, power and light storage to roof area.
Stairs to first floor, double glazed window to side, radiator, three storage cupboards stairs to second floor.
18' 8" x 15' 9" (5.68m x 4.80m)
Dual aspect double glazed windows to side and front, radiator, built in storage cupboards.
14' x 13' 3" (4.26m x 4.04m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator
2.65m x 1.51m (8' 8" x 4' 11")
Frosted double glazed window to rear, panel bath, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor.
Two storage cupboards, radiator and access to loft.
16' 8" x 12' 6" (5.07m x 3.81m) Measurements to (Max Floor Space)
Dual Aspect double glazed windows to rear and side, fitted wardrobes and built in storage cupboard, radiator.
12' 5" x 11' 9" (3.78m x 3.58m)
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
12' 7" x 8' 7" (3.84m x 2.61m)
Double glazed window to front, radiator, two storage cupboards in alcoves.
• MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
• These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
• The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
• Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
• Elliott & Co has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
• Elliott & Co has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Elliott & Co Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
All rights reserved. Any unauthorised broadcasting, public performance, copying or re-recording will constitute an infringement of copyright.
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.