Victoria Road, Ruislip, Greater London
- 680 sq ft Cafe
- Located in Ruislip Manor High Street
- Approval granted for outside seating
- All equipment, furniture, fixture and fittings
680 sq ft
New shop front, tiled flooring, new benches to wall, tables and chairs, counter top serving a variety of sandwiches, panini's etc.
Ice cream parlour section, capachino machine, sink area, preparation area. Recessed lighting, cctv throughout, door leading to toilet.
Further door leading to kitchen area.
Newly refurbished with tiled walls, wc and wash basin.
205 sq ft.
Tiled throughout with windows to side, door to side, 2 stainless steel sinks, roll edge worktops, Panini grill, 2x waffles makers, crepe and pancake machine, microwave, toaster, kettle. Industrial fridge, 3x freezers, electric cooker and hob ring, Industrial baking oven, commercial dishwasher, television for security system.
For 2 cars
• MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
• These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
• The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
• Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
• Elliott & Co has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
• Elliott & Co has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Elliott & Co Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
All rights reserved. Any unauthorised broadcasting, public performance, copying or re-recording will constitute an infringement of copyright.
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.