Barbican Road, Greenford, Greater London
- Two Bedrooms
- No Upper Chain
- First Floor Flat
- New Lease
- Very Good Condition
- Fantastic Location
- Open To Offers
Front aspect communal door, carpet, ceiling lights and stairs leading to floors above.
Laminate flooring, ceiling light, telephone point and power point.
Rear aspect double glazed window, laminate flooring, skirting, power points, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Front aspect double glazed window, laminate flooring, skirting, power points and radiator.
Rear aspect double glazed window, laminate flooring, radiator, power points, TV socket and ceiling light.
Front aspect double glazed window, bathtub with mixer tap, low level W/C, pedestal sink, part tiled walls, tiled floor, ceiling light and heated towel rail.
Front aspect double glazed window, tiled floor, part tiled walls, range of wall & base units, electric gas cooker & oven, combination boiler and sink with mixer tap.
Secure lock up garage.
With the flat behind you the garage is the second one on right hand side. Cream coloured door.
Lease - 141 Years
• MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
• These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
• The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
• Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
• Elliott & Co has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyer’s interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
• Elliott & Co has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Elliott & Co Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
All rights reserved. Any unauthorised broadcasting, public performance, copying or re-recording will constitute an infringement of copyright.
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.