Huxley Close, Northolt, Greater London
- One Bedroom first floor flat
- With no Upper Chain
- Close to highly regarded schools
- Long Lease
- Spacious lounge and bathroom
- Refitted bathroom
- Residents Parking
- Good Location
Carpet, intercom system, fuse box, smoke alarm & ceiling light
Double glazed window, carpet, skirting, ceiling light & electric heating.
Double glazed window, lino, range of wall & base units, electric cooker & oven, storage cupboards, ceiling light & power points.
Double glazed window, electric heater, carpet, skirting, power points, light & fitted wardrobe.
Newly fitted bathroom with panel enclosed bath, pedestal sink, low level W/C, floor tiles, ceiling light, part tiled walls & extractor fan
Communal areas on both sides
Lease - Approx. 154 Years
Ground Rent - £0
Service Charge - £73 Per Month for 10 months
• MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
• These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
• The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
• Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
• Elliott & Co has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyer’s interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
• Elliott & Co has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Elliott & Co Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
All rights reserved. Any unauthorised broadcasting, public performance, copying or re-recording will constitute an infringement of copyright.
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.