Whisperwood Close, Harrow, Greater London
- Ground Floor Flat
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Popular Residential Location
- Modern Décor
- Residents Parking
- 97 year lease
Front door with intercom system
Radiator, power points, intercom, ceiling light, doors leading to all rooms
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, TV point, telephone point, ceiling light, power points, wood flooring
Rear aspect double glazed window, modern fitted kitchen, wall & base units, sink with drainer & mixer tap, part tiled walls, gas oven & hob, ceiling light, power points, combi boiler
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, power points, built in wardrobes, telephone point, ceiling light
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, power points, ceiling light
Bath with mixer taps, pedestal sink, extractor fan, shaver point, low level WC, part tiled walls, tiled floor
Communal gardens to the front and rear
Lease - 97 Years
Service Charge - £95 Per Month
Ground Rent - £200 Per Annum
• MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
• These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
• The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
• Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
• Elliott & Co has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyer’s interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
• Elliott & Co has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Elliott & Co Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
All rights reserved. Any unauthorised broadcasting, public performance, copying or re-recording will constitute an infringement of copyright.
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.