Station Approach, South Ruislip, Ruislip, Greater London
- One double bedroom flat
- Long lease
- Great condition
- Fantastic location
- Great transport links
Spacious reception with wood-effect flooring, large double glazed window with radiator below, power points.
Fully fitted modern kitchen with wooden kitchen units, tiled flooring, part-tiled walls, gas hob with extractor fan over, combi boiler, stainless steel sink with drainage, double glazed window, power points.
Good-sized double bedroom, carpeted, wide double glazed window with radiator below, built-in closet, power points.
Modern fitted family bathroom, part-tiled walls, tiled flooring, frosted double glazed window, heated towel rail, low level wc, hand wash basin, bathtub, shower over bath, glass shower screen.
• MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
• These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
• The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
• Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
• Elliott & Co has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyer’s interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
• Elliott & Co has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Elliott & Co Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
All rights reserved. Any unauthorised broadcasting, public performance, copying or re-recording will constitute an infringement of copyright.
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.