Canfield Drive, Ruislip, Greater London
- Three bedroom mid-terraced house
- One reception room
- Fitted kitchen
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Garage and off street parking
- Central location
- No Upper Chain
Under stairs cupboard housing electric and gas metres, Laminate floor, radiator
Gas real flame fire place with wood surround, Laminate flooring, double glazing, radiator
Eye and Base level units, gas cooker point, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled,Bowl half sink unit with single drainer,space for fridge freezer, tiled floor, radiator, shelving, double glazed window to rear aspect, door leading to conservatory.
Downstairs bathroom, low level w/c, pedestal wash basin, panelled bath, shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower, fully tiled frosted double glazing window to rear, tiled walls, tiled floor, wall mounted radiator and extractor fan.
Laminate flooring, double glazing
Double aspect room with double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes and chest of drawers, television point, ceiling fan, overhead cupboard, fitted desk unit and radiator
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobe to one wall and overhead cupboards and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobe, radiator
Brick pavioured frontage providing off street parking for 2 cars.
70ft rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with brick built barbecue, outside tap, full length path leading to garage and trellis arch.
Garage for one car with access from service road.
• MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
• These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
• The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
• Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
• Elliott & Co has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyer’s interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
Elliott & Co has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Elliott & Co Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
All rights reserved. Any unauthorised broadcasting, public performance, copying or re-recording will constitute an infringement of copyright.
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.