Northolt Road, Harrow, Greater London
- Three Bedrooms
- No Upper Chain
- Split Level Maisonette
- Fantastic Location
- Ideal Investment
- BOOK NOW
Communal staircase leading to second floor
Front aspect uPVC door, radiator, storage cupboard housing electric meter and fuse box, stairs leading to third floor, door to living room and kitchen
12' 8" x 10' (3.85m x 3.04m) Front aspect double glazed window, range of wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink, wall mounted Vaillant gas fired combination boiler, radiator and storage cupboard
4.89m x 3.55m (16' 1" x 11' 8") Rear aspect double glazed window, carpet, power points, ceiling light, TV socket and radiators
Carpet, storage and doors leading to bathroom and bedrooms
4.16m x 3.00m (13' 8" x 9' 10") Front aspect double glazed window, two radiators, built in storage, carpet, ceiling light and power points
3.50m x 2.16m (11' 6" x 7' 1") Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet, ceiling light and power points
2.58m x 2.55m (8' 6" x 8' 4") Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet, ceiling light and power points
3.01m x 1.74m (9' 11" x 5' 9") Front aspect double glazed window, white bathroom suite comprising bath, basin and WC, built in storage and radiator
£10 per year
£507 per year
• MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
• These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
• The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
• Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
• Elliott & Co has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyer’s interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
• Elliott & Co has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Elliott & Co Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
All rights reserved. Any unauthorised broadcasting, public performance, copying or re-recording will constitute an infringement of copyright.
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.