Tiverton Road, Ruislip, Greater London
- Two bedroom terrace home
- Between Ruislip Manor and South Ruislip
- Close to Stations and good schools
- 'Old Dairy' with Asda, cinema and restaurant
- Open plan lounge and kitchen
- Two bedrooms
Stairs to first floor.
Tiled floor, bay window to front, radiator, open plan to kitchen area.
Range of wall and base units, oven with four burner gas hob and extractor over. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Understairs storage cupboard.
With doors to bedrooms and bathroom and with access to loft space.
Fully tiled walls to a three piece suite comprising panel bath with shower screen. Vanity wash basin with mixer tap and large mirror over. Low level wc. Frosted window to side.
Good size bedroom with radiator, bay window to front.
(Currently used as a study)
Good size bedroom with double glazed window to front.
• MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
• These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
• The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
• Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
• Elliott & Co has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyer’s interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
Elliott & Co has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Elliott & Co Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
All rights reserved. Any unauthorised broadcasting, public performance, copying or re-recording will constitute an infringement of copyright.
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.