Milne Way, Harefield, Uxbridge, Greater London
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTIONS
- PANORAMIC VIEWS
- IN THE HEART OF HAREFIELD VILLAGE
- CLOSE TO HIGHLY REGARDED SCHOOLS
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
with frosted double glazed windows opening to
Stairs to the First floor, under stairs storage, large radiators and doors to Kitchen and Living room
Excellent size living room with featured fireplace, large radiator, large double glazed window to Front aspect, door to
with large double glazed window to Rear aspect, radiator and door to
Excellent size kitchen with partly tiled walls, ample storage and range of fitted appliances: gas oven and four burner gas hob, extractor; one and a half stainless steel sink with mixer tap, double glazed window to Rear aspect, large utility cupboard, door to
With tiled floor and space for white goods, double glazed window to Rear aspect, door to
Fully tiled with low level wc, vanity washbasin with mixer tap, large frosted window to rear aspect
with door to all room and access to loft space
Spacious and airy master bedroom with large storage cupboard, radiator and large double glazed window to Front aspect.
Double bedroom with two large storage cupboards, radiator, large double glazed window to Rear aspect
Double bedroom with large storage cupboards, double glazed window to Front aspect
Good size family bathroom with laminate floor and partly tiled walls. Shower cubical; vanity wash basin with mixer tap and storage; storage cupboard with mirrored doors, panelled bath with mixer tap; low level WC; towel rail; three frosted double glazed windows to Rear aspect
Good size low maintenance front garden
Excellent size low maintenance rear garden with decked area and two brick storage sheds
• MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
• These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
• The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
• Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
• Elliott & Co has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyer’s interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
Elliott & Co has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Elliott & Co Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
All rights reserved. Any unauthorised broadcasting, public performance, copying or re-recording will constitute an infringement of copyright.
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.