Masson Avenue, Ruislip, Greater London
- Three bedroom, two bathrooms
- Downstairs WC
- Garage and Driveway
- Excellent transport links
- Highly regarded schools
- Well maintained rear garden
- Gas central heating
PVC door opening to hallway with wood floor, doors to living room, utility room and downstairs WC
With wood floor, pedestal wash basin, mirror, radiator, low level WC, frosted window to side.
Excellent size living room with wood floor, radiator, glass door to conservatory, door to kitchen, stairs to first floor.
With wood floor, ample storage and range of integrated appliances: four gas burner hob with extractor, oven, washing machine, fridge-freezer, door to conservatory
Excellent size with wood floor, glass sliding door opening to garden
With doors to all rooms and loft access
Fantastic size with large double-glazed window to front, radiator, door to en-suite
With vanity sink with cupboards under, tiled to wet parts, shower cubical, frosted double-glazed window to side
Good size double bedroom with build in wardrobe and double-glazed window to side
With build in wardrobe and double-glazed window to side.
Fully tilled with pedestal sink with taps and mirrored cabinet over, tiled bath with mixer tap and hand shower, frosted double-glazed window to side, storage cupboard, radiator.
Beautifully maintained rear garden with patio area, solid high fence, wood shed, grass, flowers, shrubs and tree.
Single garage in excellent condition
To garage and providing parking for two cars
• MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
• These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
• The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
• Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
• Elliott & Co has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyer’s interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
Elliott & Co has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Elliott & Co Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
All rights reserved. Any unauthorised broadcasting, public performance, copying or re-recording will constitute an infringement of copyright
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.